Our Play Your Cards Right game is based on the TV show we are all familiar with. To keep it simple, and quick, we skip right to the end section of the TV show where we play the card game itself.
How To Play
Play Your Cards Right is a simple but often frustrating game. The game starts with ten cards on a board that is visible to the whole audience.
- The selected player must turn all ten cards to win the prize
- We play ‘Aces High’ meaning the Ace is the highest value card
- When the first and sixth cards are shown, the player can choose to play it or ask for another
- The player must decide whether the next card has a higher or lower value
- If any two consecutive cards have the same value their game is over
- If they choose incorrectly their game is over
- If the player is correct they then move onto the next card with another guess
- If the player successfully turns all ten cards they win the jackpot prize